Where is the best place to advertise to get visitors quick?

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Pay per click programs typically produce the best results for quick traffic, and Google AdWords starts at only a penny per click for niche keywords.

Please don't fall victim to all of the instant cheap traffic scams out there - most of them just send robots and not real visitors.

Yeah you should try pay per click, such as: adsense, yahoo... adbrite.. but if you looking for long term traffic, you should definately try search engine optimization

Miva.com is another good source for low cost PPC but you can't beat organic SEO.

Key in on your long tail search phrases (3 to 4 word phrases) that relate to your business, put up good content pages and get links back to your site from related sites.

Miva actually just emailed me a couple of days ago. I'm thinking I might give them a try because I could probably get a lower CPC than with AdWords.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.