I am new seller at Ecommerce want to grow business and gain more profits . So , what is solution Please tell ?

First of all, congratulations on starting a new business; you are among the few who have the courage to do something other than a job. Now, coming to your question, earlier, when there was not so much competition in the E-commerce market, it was much easier to establish yourself as a seller. However, nowadays, it is a bit difficult because of the huge number of sellers online.

Remember, E-commerce is very different from traditional selling. Therefore, you have to have a very good grip on technology and a good understanding of Digital marketing in order to drive more sales. Hence, I recommend learning about these elements too in your free time.

I'll mention some of the tips which have worked for a lot of sellers in the past, including a few of my friends:

• Learn from your mistakes. Do the analysis of your last year's performance and check what worked for your business and what drove away your customers.
  • Personalize the shopping experience for the customers.
  • Adapt a proactive approach
  • Gamify your promotion, and add a "spin to win" or "scratch coupons" to your promotional ads.
  • Follow up with customers with emails and other methods because sometimes customers add your product to the cart and often forget about it.

Make your ecommerce mobile-friendly because, believe it or not, most of your sales will be driven through mobiles.

Follow these tips, and you will be able to see growth in your sales graph; among them, the most important one is analysis, as they are the final result of all your hard work.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.