Contributors
Replies
Views
9 Months
Discussion Span
Last Post by Andrea_8
Featured Replies

Surely if you do this stuff for a living you would already know this? Do your paying clients know that you don't know this? Read More

Surely if you do this stuff for a living you would already know this? Do your paying clients know that you don't know this?

dear thanks for reply
i am not 100% aware about it, may be any body as know about it more then me , if you have knowledge please share to me and others ,

Edited by Alice_6

My opinion, Facebook and twitter are the best social media for promotion of any kind of business, product and brand

Facebook does really well with affiliate stuff. AdWords is harder because of all their rules and limitations directly aimed against affiliate ads.

There is nothing like best social media channel for marketing. Whichever channel gives you more benefits, is best for your business. However, you can start with facebook, instagram, twitter, linkedin.

Hi, Your opinion is perfectly good and correct.
I suggest add some more channels. These are twitter,instagram,Linkedln,pinterest,Youtube and yelp.
Thanks with Regards,
socialmediatree.

Currently I'm working on Facebook for both content and advertising. That's really a useful channel for both branding and selling products. Beside FB, I'm also running Instagram ads (that is connected with FB ads). They help me alot.

I think Facebook and twitter is the best social media platform to advertise your business,product or services.

• Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Behance
  • Pinterest
  • Quikr, gumtree and other classifieds sites
  • Buffer

and many more..

Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.