Hi Scholars...
I know nothing about flash, I have a small presentation to do in it...
My presentation is:
A car should automatically turn on its head lights when entered into a dark place and turn off when it is back again into sunlight. I want this to be done in Macromedia flash 8. Can any of u please help me in doing this??? Eagerly waiting for your reply.

Thanking you scholars
Yours friendly

Hello ever students,

I think you'd better learn flash first. There are many video tutorials introduct the operations step-by-step. You can learn it first. Because it's very hard to talk all of the steps here.

Another way, I think you can make the flash on powerpoint, and then use some third-party tool to convert the ppt file to flash file. I remember I have read an amazing article about how to make flash on PowerPoint step-by-step, you can go to http://www.articulate.com/rapid-elearning/how-walt-disney-would-use-powerpoint-to-create-e-learning-courses/ and have a look.

Hope it helps!

Sincerely,
Sabrina

You should see some video tutorials on internet and may be from that you get some help...

Thank you Scholar, for your valuable answer.

You should see some video tutorials on internet and may be from that you get some help...

Thank you Scholar, for your valuable answer.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.