Hi, I love DaniWeb it has almost everything that has to do with IT; except it is missing a 3d animation forum which would be real helpful for me and a bunch of other 3d animators. I am currently working really hard on learning 3d animation all the way to character creation so that would be a cool board to have to read what people post.

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

We used to have more extensive multimedia section. However because of very small interest, these been merged under one topic.
You always welcomed to post your questions in Graphics and Multimedia section

Yeah i remember before i dont think anyone used it

It's a shame that no one used it; 3d is now becoming a popular field; at my college the class can hold 20 or so students and it's always jam packed and has a waiting list.

In my opinion multimedia people consider this forum more software development oriented with opportunities in Software & Hardware issues discussion plus Business. Most of them prefer to hang-around more specific oriented forums (just for Flash, Flex, 3D Max etc.) where they share they designs

Hi, I love DaniWeb it has almost everything that has to do with IT; except it is missing a 3d animation forum which would be real helpful for me and a bunch of other 3d animators. I am currently working really hard on learning 3d animation all the way to character creation so that would be a cool board to have to read what people post.

That's a brilliant idea.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.