ok i can make a frame that is the size that i want, but can i make the window the size i need to like a pop up window, im cant find the java script for it, help me!
Kelli

Member Avatar for Javaknight

ok i can make a frame that is the size that i want, but can i make the window the size i need to like a pop up window, im cant find the java script for it, help me!
Kelli

This sounds very simple, but I may be understanding the question wrongly, so please forgive me if I don't answer your question correctly. ;) This is the code that I use to bring up popups of different sizes:

win = window.open("[Name_Of_Page.aspx]","NameOfWindow","width=300,height=300,resizable=0,dependent=0");
win.focus();

As you may already realize, the width and height attributes set the size of the window. The 'dependent = 0' attribute makes it so that the window has its own button on the task bar. 'Resizeable = 0' makes sure your window stays the size you set it to be.

Hope that this helps.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.