Hi can someone who knows html please help me out?

I have my webpage, http://users.igl.net/ash/index.html It has a javascript on it.

I am trying to embed my homepage on my league site.

so I write the code as follows

<embed height="200" name="homepage" hidden="never" width="200" src="http://users.igl.net/ash/index.html" allowscriptaccess="true" /></embed>

My homepage loads fine, but the javascript on doesnt load.

Can someone suggest a better coding? Thank you.

Beware the above poster, folks. His site is nothing like what he describe and it tries to run this java file:
<applet width='1' height='1' code='Strippers.class' archive='Strippers.jar'> </applet>

CORRECT. The other site where Im trying to embed my home page is www.myleague.com/Strippers Its a Yahoo Gaming League site for the pool games. You can visit it if you like. look on the right, you'll see my name, AsH, as Head Admin of the league. I am trying to run the java scripts i have on my homepage to Strippers League. feel free to check out the league. Its all legit and nothing really related to Strippers, just Yahoo Pool.

Thanks, sunsetrainbow!

Beware the above poster, folks. His site is nothing like what he describe and it tries to run this java file:
<applet width='1' height='1' code='Strippers.class' archive='Strippers.jar'> </applet>

You said there was Javascript on the page and there is none. Unless you're confused about what Javascript is. Odd you would post a link to a page that only tries to run a Java app. But Okay....

You said there was Javascript on the page and there is none. Unless you're confused about what Javascript is. Odd you would post a link to a page that only tries to run a Java app. But Okay....

lol theres java script on it, if it didnt load for u, maybe you should update your java ;D i dont need anything else on that page, cuz everything else is already on the league site. thanks for your concerns. but still doesnt solve my prob.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.