Hello everybody cybermiester here, I haven't been in web design or built a web page in almost three years now, so my question to everybody is what is going on in the web design community these days and what is everybody doing? Any help is greatly appreciated, I am trying to get caught up to speed to what is going on in the community! Thanks!

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Hello everybody cybermiester here, I haven't been in web design or built a web page in almost three years now, so my question to everybody is what is going on in the web design community these days and what is everybody doing? Any help is greatly appreciated, I am trying to get caught up to speed to what is going on in the community! Thanks!

HTML 5 is something to look forward too, not 100% sure if its available for the general public yet. jquery is a great tool for manipulating the webpage with javascript. both jquery.com and google.com have their own recipies.

You can look at various posts on daniweb, you will really see a lot of changes, really a fast phase

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.