Hello everybody cybermiester here, I haven't been in web design or built a web page in almost three years now, so my question to everybody is what is going on in the web design community these days and what is everybody doing? Any help is greatly appreciated, I am trying to get caught up to speed to what is going on in the community! Thanks!

Edited by cybermeister: n/a

Contributors
Replies
Views
7 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by justcrowd2010

Hello everybody cybermiester here, I haven't been in web design or built a web page in almost three years now, so my question to everybody is what is going on in the web design community these days and what is everybody doing? Any help is greatly appreciated, I am trying to get caught up to speed to what is going on in the community! Thanks!

HTML 5 is something to look forward too, not 100% sure if its available for the general public yet. jquery is a great tool for manipulating the webpage with javascript. both jquery.com and google.com have their own recipies.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.