nospryexpert 0 Newbie Poster

I've been working on a website for a friend of mine and would like to do either a HTML or XML Spry data set instead of an straight html table. It's nothing real complicated but am looking to learn how to do this with DW CS3 (my version). I can find lots of tutorials about how to do it with CS5 since CS5 has a widget for it but can't seem to find anything about what it takes or what the code should look like for those of us with "lesser versions" of DW. The site - http://mysite.ncnetwork.net/frn89smms/JanetsCabin/theme_07_design_v.html The table is on the Rates tab. Also am having 3 browser compatibility issues with this page.

1. external error in .css file (line7) which relates to IE 6.0 not recognizing the "min-width" tag. Not sure I should be real concerned about it. Advice?

2. expanding box problem (line 92) but can't seem to wrap my head around the fix that Adobe supplies. Supposedly they want me to use a word-wrap fix somewhere but everything I've tried won't make it go away. Advise?

3. 3 pixel text jog (line 96). Can't understand this one either or why I should be overly concerned about 3 lousy pixels. Advice?

Let me know if you have any questions. Also any suggestions in general as it may relate to this page are welcome. Thanks in advance.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.