NuGG 15 Junior Poster

I've created a form which when submitted, is emailed to me. I have set up the form so that the "reply to" address comes from the "email" field in form. (See below)

<!--webbot bot="SaveResults" S-Email-Format="TEXT/PRE" S-Email-Address="MYEMAIL@MYDOMAIN.COM" B-Email-Label-Fields="TRUE" [B]B-Email-ReplyTo-From-Field="TRUE" S-Email-ReplyTo="Email"[/B] B-Email-Subject-From-Field="FALSE" S-Email-Subject="EMAIL SUBJECT" S-Date-Format="%Y-%m-%d" S-Time-Format="%H:%M" S-Builtin-Fields="HTTP_USER_AGENT Date Time" S-Form-Fields="Name Email " U-Confirmation-Url="PAGE.htm" U-Validation-Error-Url="PAGE.htm" -->

I have set up a reply rule in Outlook Express to send the user an conformation email, however when a form submission is received in my inbox a reply goes to the address it was sent from (server), instead of to the "reply to" address.

The reply to address is visible in the email source, so it can’t be a problem with the form. This means the problem must be with Outlook.

How can I get Outlook to send an email to the "reply to" address instead of the "reply to sender" address?

Any help greatly appreciated.

Cheers, NuGG.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.