I thought Google chrome would make my life easier but it seems to be quite a challenging browser.

At this moment i can't give the URL out but my rollovers in my navigation are not working.

Has anyone experienced this problem before ?

:-(

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

There are infinite numbers of causes for some code not working in any one browser. NO way to tell without seeing your code.

There are infinite numbers of causes for some code not working in any one browser. NO way to tell without seeing your code.

Can send it to your inbox? Do you have a private message facility in Dani Web?

Try javascript mouse over function to change the color or something else. It is possible that your function is clashing with some other file or function.

Thanks

May be there is some technical problem in your Browse, or during installation missed some files.

http://www.hospital.gosh.org/

It works fine in IE and MF

Hello, I've sorted half of my problem the hover/rollover works. I removed the display:block; and they work.

Google chrome is a good and faster web browser.

Actually it really eats up lots of our computer memories.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.