hi,

i want to do a footer like the one on this website:
http://www.templatemonster.com/demo/36943.html

but i never worked with css...
can someone help me?

thank you,
PF2G

If you are talking about that Facebook and other links on footer and mouse over tooltip. I can guide you regarding this. You can have one Div with absolute position with label in it. Write a javascript function to show DIV in mouse position (you have to get x,y cordinates of mouse). Call this function on "OnMouseover" (or resembling) of each link with tooltip text. This is the way I did it in my application.

Sorry, I don't want to give exact code, you can better search on internet and hopefully find more.

If you are talking about that Facebook and other links on footer and mouse over tooltip. I can guide you regarding this. You can have one Div with absolute position with label in it. Write a javascript function to show DIV in mouse position (you have to get x,y cordinates of mouse). Call this function on "OnMouseover" (or resembling) of each link with tooltip text. This is the way I did it in my application.

Sorry, I don't want to give exact code, you can better search on internet and hopefully find more.

Sorry i wasn't clear. i want the black background on the footer. Just the code so it has the same shape.

Thank you

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.