My blog is www.khazanakhoj.blogspot.in.

In this blog i am not able to go to old post and next post. Even i opened particular blog, in that also its not coming.
Is here any help regarding this problem.

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

What you do mean? In blogspot, at the end of the blog articles, you should have a previous and next link.

I just had a look at your blog and I can move forward and back through posts. The prev/next links are pretty low down the page though.

First of all backup your template for any unnecessary problems and for each trick we will go to LAYOUT >> EDIT HTML >> and then click on Expand widget templates.

Then there try to locate this code above </body> part:

<b:includable id='nextprev'>
<div class='blog-pager' id='blog-pager'>
<b:if cond='data:newerPageUrl'> <span id='blog-pager-newer-link'> <a class='blog-pager-newer-link' expr:href='data:newerPageUrl' expr:id='data:widget.instanceId + &quot;_blog-pager-newer-link&quot;' expr:title='data:newerPageTitle'><data:newerPageTitle/></a> </span> </b:if>

<b:if cond=’data:olderPageUrl’> <span id=’blog-pager-older-link’> <a class=’blog-pager-older-link’ expr:href=’data:olderPageUrl’ expr:id=’data:widget.instanceId + &quot;_blog-pager-older-link&quot;’ expr:title=’data:olderPageTitle’><data:olderPageTitle/></a> </span> </b:if>

<b:if cond=’data:blog.homepageUrl != data:blog.url’> <a class=’home-link’ expr:href=’data:blog.homepageUrl’><data:homeMsg/></a> <b:else/> <b:if cond=’data:newerPageUrl’> <a class=’home-link’ expr:href=’data:blog.homepageUrl’><data:homeMsg/></a> </b:if> </b:if>

</div>
<div class=’clear’/>
</b:includable>

Remember First paragraph is for newer postlink, second for Older postlink and last paraph is for Home link.

I haven't used blogspot at all. If blogspot provides you with a CMS or something similar to this, then you should be able to configure your site through the settings. Display older posts and who can see your posts and stuff like that.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.