I have attached a require PHP to my html pages for my vertical navigation bar but now my problem is how do I do this and have the navigation menu side be side with my text?
Here is one of the pages on my site, the home page works great but I can't get the ones with the PHP to cooperative.

stweb.ccv.edu/CIS-2140-VOo1/tam12220/Project/DCF.php

Thanks in advance.
Tina

Contributors
Replies
Views
4 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by tinabina22

@tinabina22

I have attached a require PHP to my html pages for my vertical navigation bar but now my problem is how do I do this and have the navigation menu side be side with my text?
Here is one of the pages on my site, the home page works great but I can't get the ones with the PHP to cooperative.

The link doesn't work. What are you trying to do?

If have a code it would be nice if you can post it or if you have an image of your website post it too so we can have a better understanding what you are trying to do.

Thank you so much for responding, it took me awhile but I ended up creating a horizontal navigation bar instead. I am in deep appriecation of your assistant though.
Tina

Tina,

In one of your other threads, I provided a link for a multi-level navigation menu (horizontal). Feel free to use and adapt for your needs.

php will spit out html. It's the css (or even js-helper scripts) that will transform html into formatted menus. I'm assuming that your php-derived html consists of nested ul/li tags.

PHP is a powerful tool for making dynamic and interactive Web pages.
PHP is the widely-used, free, and efficient alternative to competitors such as Microsoft's ASP.

Edited by happygeek: More spam links deleted

Thank you to all who have assisted me in solving my issues. Between all your help and much trial and error I finally finished my site and it is up and running.

Thanks again
Tina

This question has already been answered. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.