hello guys

i ask question it easy to use html language to web design? or they have other language that easy to use

guyz i ask question again they have site that i can learn about html web design??

Recommended Answers

All 15 Replies

Yes, HTML is the most basic component in web development/design.

hello guys

hello

i ask question it easy to use html language to web design?

HTML (should be written in "all caps", always!) is what web content is made of. And yes -it's easy enough.

or they have other language that easy to use

not really, HTML is the easiest.

guyz i ask question again they have site that i can learn about html web design??

Yes, there are good starter-pages on learning HTML Design. And you can start here: http://www.w3schools.com/html/ right a way...

Okay first of all you should write all your HMTL in caps take a look at a normal site and you barely find any capitalized code. Second you can't use HTML to do web designing and it's also not meant for that. Instead for your wbe design I would recommend you to check CSS out .

If you are all new to this scene, and it's clear that you are, you should start out with HMTL. It will teach you how websites is basically made. After that you should move on to CSS, it's here all yout designing will happen and it's therefore important to get this thing right.

Here are a few resocurces:

HMTL: http://www.w3schools.com/html/
CSS: http://www.w3schools.com/css/

*Gosh I'm tired right now, let me know if you need any more help with this.

Boo on all caps ... makes it so hard to read. And beware the w3Schools, They have a lot of incorrect information ... alot!!

Read this article ... might help you out:
Why you should not learn html

I don't think Troy ||| was suggesting to write HTML markup all in caps. I understood that he meant that the acronym should be written as HTML not html

commented: he looks like he's about 12, I code since the summer of '97 –you do the math :) +8

HTML is base of web design, fornt end of a website is developed using html. You can learn web design and development languages like; HTML, PHP, JavaScript, CSS and many more at w3schools.com. Best of Luck!

-Mike

Down vote? Really? Mind if I ask why??

It wasn't me who down voted you. The down voters rarely reveal themselves. It's probably someone that likes all cap HTML markup is good and/or thinks w3schools are has a lot of correct information.

It could also be someone that likes to randomly down vote.

Who knows... That's the beauty (open for interpretation) of the down voting system here.

Hey Jorge, wasn't thinking of you, and your right ... sure would be a nice feature though to know why a down vote is given.

sure would be a nice feature though to know why a down vote is given.

I've seen this question asked numerous times. The anonymous component is by design. What I gather is that if it wasnt anonymous, people would be less likely to downvote which then defeats the purpose of instilling self-control on the posters part since they would be less likely to worry about negative votes...people wouldnt take the time to post helpful responsnes..maybe, probably...i guess??

I dont care for the down-voting system myself. I've participated on other forums that are postive upvoting only in nature and that system seems to encourage people in providing good responses.

In my case (I suspect for others as well), whether there is an option to upvote or downvote, my responses would be/have been the same. When I respond to a post, I really do not take the time to craft my post in a way based on fear of down votes.

thinks w3schools are has a lot of correct information

I'll sometimes turn to w3schools as a quick reference. It tends to popup nearly as much as the W3C nowadays when googling if I forgot a particular CSS property or somesuch.

I don't think Troy ||| was suggesting to write HTML markup all in caps. I understood that he meant that the acronym should be written as HTML not html

Exactly

w3school’s a crap, but it’s seemed like the best free destination for an absolute beginner like that.

The acronym of hyper-text markup language >> should always be written in all caps because it isn't a word, it’s not a name, - it’s an acronym!

Furthermore HTML is a Case Insensitive Language
aNd IT dOesnT cARe!

commented: I agree with those observations... +12

Another Down Vote? Hmm ... someone must not like my answers ;-)

Not all acrynoms are in caps. Radar and Scuba are, but you very rarely see them that way.

As for html being case insensative, yes it is. But for readability, uppercase is not the way to go.

Why Are You SHOUTING Programmer?

Hey there Troy III ... do you really think that Avatar is me? It's my son when he was 15, not when he was 12.

If you are not familiar with HTML coding and looking to publish your site on web than you must go with readymade themes of wordpress, through wordpress you can make your site live on web without any knowledge of coding language too.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.