I have a wierd link issue with Internet Explorer 8 concerning links on my front page at http://www.b2bfax.net There are two links that direct to our prices page and they work fine in Firefox but don't work at all in IE. I have an additional link that links to merge samples on pane three and that works in both browsers. I tried removing all the css for the nonworking links, re-entering them in Dreamweaver but i can not figure out why they don't work in IE8.
get rid of any mixed cases.
uri normally lower case,
B2Bpage is not equal to b2bpage on the server, but it is on localhost
ie is expecting the standard (lower case letters) and converting the uri to lowercase
firefox is smarter and handles uri as entered
Thanks for the Reply almostbob and i tried all lowercase but it didn't help. I have a link on pane 3 that has mixed case that does work in IE. IE doesn't even recognize the linke, no pointer when i hover over and nothing happens on the click. I did paste in the url http://b2bfax.net/faxBroadcastPrices.html target of the link into IE8 and it loads fine. It's like IE8 doesn't think that is a link for some reason. Thanks again and please let me know if you have any other ideas.