Contributors
Replies
Views
11 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by Killer_Typo

I don't think you can do this. An image used as a background is just that, a background. It simply isn't a hyperlink. Find something else within the table you can hyperlink.

i checked the site and the header which says "Rocket City Mustang Club" is now clickable and links to their hompage. Is there any problem regarding this? or is this problem solved? :rolleyes:

I have no idea why this old thread was resurrected, but the link in the site is a standard link around a standard image... which was what I suggested since a background image (see original question) cannot be inside a hyperlink. So, yes, this is an old, solved thread.

I have no idea why this old thread was resurrected, but the link in the site is a standard link around a standard image... which was what I suggested since a background image (see original question) cannot be inside a hyperlink. So, yes, this is an old, solved thread.

I had an idea but realized it would probably not be the optimal solution ;)

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.