I created a pop out menu in Fireworks and copied and pasted it into dreamweaver. The menu works great, but on the webpage I have a flash slide show that runs. Here is where the problem lies. My menu pops out behind the slide show, which makes it to where you cannot see the menu. Any help is appreciated.

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Member Avatar for GreenDay2001

It might be due to absolute positioning of the menu on the page. You can position the slide show below the menu using CSS.

I hate to be a botherk, but how would I go about doing that.

Thanks

I created a pop out menu in Fireworks and copied and pasted it into dreamweaver. The menu works great, but on the webpage I have a flash slide show that runs. Here is where the problem lies. My menu pops out behind the slide show, which makes it to where you cannot see the menu. Any help is appreciated.

There is not problem with Dreamweaver, just see this Post I am Sure you will get the best result that you want.

http://www.daniweb.com/techtalkforums/post154444.html#post154444

or

To edit an existing HTML page, add the WMODE parameters to the HTML code.

1. Add the following parameter to the OBJECT tag:

<param name="wmode" value="transparent">

2. Add the following parameter to the EMBED tag:

wmode="transparent"

This Will Work With All Browsers

All The Best!
Rahul

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.