I don't think there is any other way to describe the problem I'm having this time..

If you look at www.hyperoctave.org/tweak/index.htm

you will see a large flash screen, flickering like a TV. However, if you look at the code, there are actually id boxes with HTML content within them, and CSS scripts with their desired behavior in the file www.hyperoctave.org/tweak/main.css - but they are nowhere to be seen!

there are a few other files involved in this process of Flash background with HTML content above, which are all linked in the index page, but I believe that the problem lies with HTML and CSS..

The idea was taken from www.neave.tv (where I got the code from - used by permission), and the code works fine there, but when I download it, then preview in my browser, it doesn't work!

Can anyone help me make the HTML content visible?

I have tried using the z-index function in CSS. No luck. Any other suggestions are appreciated!

Contributors
Replies
Views
10 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by hyperoctave

put ur Flash content with lower z-index <DIV> and HTML with higher z-index <DIV>, also add parameter wmode=transparent to flash movie.

put ur Flash content with lower z-index <DIV> and HTML with higher z-index <DIV>, also add parameter wmode=transparent to flash movie.

Tried that and it doesn't work. I'll upload the code with the more recent edits. any other techniques?

I think that logo you see is in the video. The click area does not coincide with the logo, but is larger.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.