should the above programs must be run in mysql

Hey Everone i want to create my own web site with members levls..but i dont know how to can some one help me with that

@sushmanm : If you want a registration and a login following the registration, you need to store all the data you obtain from the registration form and then retrieve it while one of the registered users is logging in.
So you need MySQL database to store data and retrieve the stored data.

What is the html coding that makes the page?

<html> 
<head>
<title> Please Login</title>
</head>
<body>
What Goes here?
</body>
</html>

how do i add a page to create an account, log-in and out of account. all this needs to be added to a website done in publisher. need help

im lost sir. could you put the above registration html in 1 easy to copy@ paste to my html document or is it not possible? thanks >> from a near noob

I want to know how to create a registration page and login page ... any tutorials about this and i need some complete web templates too(not just home page)... can any one help me.....any ref plz

try this script its an awsome way to start! http://dodona.wordpress.com/puls/

The solutions here are very good, but I think for more usablility you can use wordpress for your site, it will give you more control over the registration and membership managment.

hi there is an error always show to me can you help me with it ::

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Access denied for user 'ODBC'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in C:\xampp\htdocs\reg\register.php on line 75

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: A link to the server could not be established in C:\xampp\htdocs\reg\register.php on line 75

Warning: mysql_insert_id() [function.mysql-insert-id]: Access denied for user 'ODBC'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in C:\xampp\htdocs\reg\register.php on line 81

Warning: mysql_insert_id() [function.mysql-insert-id]: A link to the server could not be established in C:\xampp\htdocs\reg\register.php on line 81
Error: User not added to database.

hi i did all of that and i found an error "" Error: User not added to database."" so can anyone help

Hi Guys,

I've noticed this thread has really gone big... so I will be creating a new one, with everything you need (100% working) before the end of the week.

here is the code for login page using html

<html>
<head>
<title>login page</title>
</head>
<center>
<p><strong>login:</strong>
<input type="text" name="username" size="20"></p>
<p><strong>password</strong>
<input type="password" name="password" size="20"></p>
<br></br>
<button type="reset"  style="height:40px; width:100px">reset</button >&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp
<button type="submit" style="height:40px; width:100px">submit</button>
<p><a href="registration.html"><align="right">new users register hear </a></p>
</center>
</body>
</html>

steps

1) copy paste above code in ur system notepad.
2)save as "login.html" in ur desktop and close the notepad.
3)open ur respective browsers and your login page.

Dude make ur self busy just like me....

I want to know how to create a registration page and login page ... any tutorials about this and i need some complete web templates too(not just home page)... can any one help me.....any ref plz

commented: Useless comment. -2

People who have been facing problems with the database queries - have you got the solution or are you still breaking your head with it? If you still face problems, please post it, let me see if I can be of help.

I also want to make a login page for website [snipped] , this information is helpful to me. thanks. 7332

Hi Guys,

I've noticed this thread has really gone big... so I will be creating a new one, with everything you need (100% working) before the end of the week.

hi

did you do this?

thanks

guys i need help to create e web design or web lay-outing.

Ive tried to add this into my xhtml page by including the login.php and i just get some error on line 6.

Is it possible to add this to a html page?

Hi vinomashwin as i see you have problem with Login and registration page as i had 1 week ago and as i solve it using phpBB which is a community Board you can use it on you site or use it for your own community Board what you have to do it is to Download phpBB 3.0.7-PL1 (zip) from here and extract it on your pc open folder phpBB-3.0.7-PL1 you will see phpBB3 change its name to login then using ftp client software paste it into your web root directory as maintaining folder structure and install it by going to web directory using your browser like www.example.com/login/ then press enter you will see phpBB installation guide go to install tab and install it using its instruction. Now to Make it work here is the code if you want your BB for a website to handle it

Make your Own Login Box :

<form action="http://www.thefreestuffz.co.cc/login/ucp.php?mode=login&sid=aa152360ac443535c4ca6cc2bff65ac1" method="post" enctype="multipart/form-data">
user name : <input type="text" name="username"><br />
pass word : <input type="password" name="password"><br />
<input type="hidden" name="redirect" value="../">
<input type="submit" value="login" name="login">
</form>

here :

ucp.php?mode=login&sid=aa152360ac443535c4ca6cc2bff65ac1" method="post" enctype="multipart

is your login path to your BB Login Box you may have different then this.what we are doing here is just passing user's username and password to phpBB login form directly using your own forrm that you put on your website at your favorite place you want.Same as you can do it for registration.To do it before on website you can try it on your localhost server. I am using vertrigo Server to do it on my Desktop. Well i am not done with this and my website design part so i have described as i know about it, there are many things to do.If you get any other better solution then please let me know as i also want to do it in easy way !!

Best Regards
Surya

Im new. Anybody can give me a complete registration site.

Thanks, it helps, im a newbie, no educational background in computer studies, but i know how to read and i can understand, now i have a working webpage, thanks to a tutorial like this, i helps many newbies like me

where to impliment all files.

how do i put this in connection to the html

simple and easy to understand! Thank you :)

we will develop using html and php

Can't make it work :(
When I try to login it fails, and it always keep saying this:
Warning: mysql_pconnect(): User u567454288_admin already has more than 'max_user_connections' active connections in /home/u567454288/public_html/dbConfig.php on line 8 Error connecting to database. Warning: mysql_select_db(): Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/u567454288/public_html/dbConfig.php on line 14 Warning: mysql_select_db(): A link to the server could not be established in /home/u567454288/public_html/dbConfig.php on line 14

I get an error
& lt ; ? $host = "localhost"

How can I fix it

I get a sql error
sql query
& lt ; ? $host = "db503833909.db.1and1.com"

I keep getting error user not added to data base

I keep receiving a Error user not added to data base. Please Help!!!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.