Hi All, so heres my situation, I currently have on my desktop a excell workbook with a few sheets in with pricing sets. I am looking to see if a app or cloud based system exsits that can show this data in a form style page, also one of my sheets basically is a slightly over the top calculator it takes pricing information (fixed) a percentage mark-up (I SET) Then using formulas works out profit,cost,commision etc etc i would also need the app to be able to handle me changing the percentage and it then using the formulas to work out the costs etc, i have googled and tried a few ideas but nothing seems to be what i am looking for. does anyone know of anything like this or could point me in a direction to find something that will work for me, Ideally it needs to be free or as cheap as possible (we are only a small company) and can be viewed on a iPhone to allow us to look up pricing and work out pricing out in the field with clients Many Thanks Jamie

Contributors
Views
1 Year
Discussion Span
Last Post by rubberman

This is what internet search engines are for. There are plugins for excel that can "pretty print" your data, but I don't personally know what they are. Others here may be more knowlegable than I am about that.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.