Hi guys,

Hope everyone is safe..

Any suggestions on the cloud based HRMS platform.

Any entreprenuers or small business owners, which HRMS platform you are using for payroll process & other stuff.

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

We are using Keka HR which is a complete suit for our payroll management, performance mangement, attendance tracking which also includes biometric integration ( we are using face access ), our HR are using their applicant tracking system for hiring & other stuff.

It looks like your platform, which I assume you work for the company, is just for India. The OP lives in the US. Since you’re in the industry, can you make any recommendations for US-based payroll software?

Back when I had employees, I just used Paychex. Not sure if they were local to me or not though.

Also, have you ever looked into Quickbooks for managing your payroll?

Yeah it's our platform, though we are majorily servind companies in India, we also have few middle east companies. We have roadmap to extend our product to US & UK. The OP name looked like indian one, so suggested it.

Regarding US-based payroll, Oracle HRMS & BambooHR is doing pretty well.

The OP name looked like indian one, so suggested it.

Ah, I see. If you click into their profile you can see their location.

commented: Didn't know that, Thanks. +0

I can confidently say that the cloud is the best thing that could happen to HR management. Companies don’t have to rely on spreadsheets or expensive ERP software to manage their HR tasks. Cloud-based HR software, such as HROne now make it easier and cheaper for companies to automate their HRM & payroll.

We've using peopleHum, a quite comphrehensive soltuion to all your HR world problems, a must try solution.

For a cloud-based HRMS (Human Resource Management System) platform, consider the following suggestions:

Mobile Accessibility:
Provide mobile access for on-the-go HR tasks, enabling users to manage HR processes from anywhere.

Integration Capabilities:
Support seamless integration with other enterprise systems (e.g., payroll, attendance) and third-party applications.

Comprehensive HR Modules:
Allow customization to adapt the HRMS to the specific needs and policies of each organization.

Audit Trails:
Maintain detailed audit trails for all HR activities to track changes and ensure accountability.

Cost-Effective:
Optimize cost by choosing a scalable pricing model that aligns with the organization's size and usage.

Continuous Updates:
Regularly update the platform with new features, security patches, and improvements.

Training and Support:
Provide comprehensive training resources and support to help users make the most of the HRMS platform.

Data Backup and Recovery:
Implement robust data backup and recovery mechanisms to prevent data loss in case of unexpected events.

Feedback Mechanism:
Incorporate a feedback mechanism to gather input from HR users and continuously improve the platform based on their needs.

Vendor Reputation:
Choose a reputable and reliable cloud service provider with a track record of security and reliability in hosting HRMS solutions.
Consider these aspects to create a cloud-based HRMS platform that meets the needs of modern organizations efficiently.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.