I run a travel agency; I am looking for the best distribution platform

When it comes to distribution channels, an individual must be very conscious as this is the step that makes or breaks the business. The best distribution channel might differ according to the aim, size of the agency, or location. Still, since you asked a general question, I’ll provide you with some popular distribution channels which work for every travel agency despite their size, location or, their popularity:

Your company’s website: Yes, there is a better distribution platform than your website. An attractive website with a great user experience and proper SEO is the best way to distribute your services. It has now become very normal to do all your research about destinations and travel packages online, and people tend to click on and purchase packages from those websites that appear on the first page of the search result.
Hence, try to build a website with the best chances of conversions, as there are great chances that most of your traffic will be generated from your official website itself.

Google My Business: One of the best indirect distribution methods helps travel agencies sell their packages online. However, even this distribution channel is mostly dependent on SEO. When your business gets listed on Google My Business, your SEO ranking improves, which helps you to have a better organic reach on the Google search engine. Additionally, businesses listed on Google My Business feature on google maps along with details like opening hours, contact number, website links, and reviews.

Hostels collaboration: Once tourists check in a hotel, they usually prefer asking the front desk itself about which are the best tourist spots to visit. Hence, activity and tour operators can benefit from a partnership with the local hostels.

These are some of the best distribution channels. However, distribution channels are not limited to only these, and you can also check out whether channels like Online Review Site, collaboration with online influencers etc. However, you must try and experience what works best for you.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.