I am stuck in between Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics..
Help me out....
Should I go with the traditional style or use any other Analytics??

LearnTheNew commented: I prefer the Google Analytics because we using the Google Web Master tool and we get accurate results compare to Adobe analytics +0

Google Analytics assist you

Google Analytics is best because it helps you to know about your website visitors.

Both Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics are web analytics services used to measure web traffic. But in addition to this, Google Analytics can also be used as a tool for business and market research, and to assess and improve the effectiveness of a website. So, Google analytics is better when compared to Adobe analytics.

The main difference is the ease of deployment of Google Analytics compared to Adobe Analytics. In addition, Adobe Analytics has the concept of traffic variables, conversion variables which can be a difficult concept to fully grasp.

Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics both are net analytics services used in the measurement, collection, evaluation and reporting of web data for functions of understanding and optimizing internet usage. However, Web analytics is not simply a method for measuring internet visitors but can be used as a tool for business and market research, and to examine and enhancethe effectiveness of a website.

I think Google Analytics is the best. Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics both are web analytics services used in the measurement, collection, analysis and reporting of web data for purposes of understanding and optimizing web usage. However, Web analytics is not just a process for measuring web traffic but can be used as a tool for business and market research, and to assess and improve the effectiveness of a website.

I prefer the Google Analytics because we using the Google Web Master tool and we get accurate results of Page views, Traffic. But if you need the keywords analytics for taffics of your website, chats of traffic go with the Adobe Analytics with more options.