hi
My self Ajay i am using tata docomo internet though my cell phone samsung corby 3653
i am unable to cearte a voice chat with gtalk, because the signal stranth is not so good of gtalk but my cell have full signal, what can i do?
pls tell me?????

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

hi
My self Ajay i am using tata docomo internet though my cell phone samsung corby 3653
i am unable to cearte a voice chat with gtalk, because the signal stranth is not so good of gtalk but my cell have full signal, what can i do?
pls tell me?????

There is two of devices involved there, first your mobile network(which related to your signal, which is perfect) second is your internet service provider, if you have no fluctuation in signal then issue comes to your internet service provider, your mobile is good enough it also EDGE support handset, it may has the problem with network server cache of GT , why not you try Skype its also compatible with handset.

hi
pls tell me?????

Are you using ebuddy? Because ebuddy has also started supporting Gtalk on the mpbile phones.Also,ebuddy has a mobile version available at m.ebuddy.com , may be this can help you out.
Furthermore, ebuddy doesnt require your phone to install an application.

Lastly, you can also go for MGtalk. It is another mobile java application that gives Gmail notifications.

Hope I helped you out!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.