It happens to everyone. There computer breaks down with all there music on it!!! :eek: Well i thought I would send out this tutorial to explain to people on how to get there music off there iPod back into there computer.
1. Once your computer is up and running DO NOT put iTunes back on yet. You will eventually but it will erase your iPod.
2. Go into My Documents > My Music and make a folder ( call it whatever you want) this will hold your music.
3. While your in this folder click on Tools > Folder Options > View Tab > and under Hidden Files and Folders click on Show hidden files and folders.
4. Now connect your iPod your computer.
5. When it connects go into your iPod through My Computer and double click on iPod_Control
6. In this folder there is a Music folder. Right click and copy this folder to your new folder you created in My Music.
7. Lastly unplug your iPod, install itunes and go file, add folder to library. (when you add the folder, make sure it is the first folder you created not the music folder. If you don't it will not work
I hope this helps those ipod people that hate losing their music.
Any questions, just give me a shout