its only 40 gb i am trying to format it from : my computer and computer management neither working and i cannot acces until i format it what to do please help

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

I get that you're trying to format a drive but beyond that I can't cypher what you're trying to say.
Try to be a little more specific with less shorthand.

hi tarekk, if you're trying to format a hard drive make sure that's its detected by CMOS. If it is detected by CMOS by right Computer Management should be able to detect it, if not then it could be a faulty HDD.

hi tarekk, if you're trying to format a hard drive make sure that's its detected by CMOS. If it is detected by CMOS by right Computer Management should be able to detect it, if not then it could be a faulty HDD.

Thanks for the reply ,ive formated in about 1 hour it worked but ive lost 30 gb so now its only 10 gb and its working in good shape (by the computer mangement formated)see ya

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.