I've been getting flickering graphics, nonstop during gameplay on every game i play. during movie sequences or anything outside of game its fine. I'm running the latest drivers but still no change. In Nvidia control pane, 3d settings - adjust image settings with preview, the preview shows the flickering too, but the graphics and performance are great otherwise. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

could be coming from another source ,like a cell phone .cordless phone ,a modem or wireless device ,hard to say for sure ,could be a bad video card also .

Remove, and reseat the graphics card. It sounds like a flunky connection somewhere. If the card is new, then return it for a warranty exchange. try and repost.

Hi,

You may want to verify that your power supply is capable. I had flickering if I did not have both connectors for the board plugged in.

Later,

the 8800gtx needs 450w minimum. i reccomend 550w+

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.