i have a vaio lap top model (sz 670 n )
while i am upgrading my bios with one of file update that i found in vaio update site my bios is damaged .
now i cant see any thing on my displayer and it doesn't boot
what can i do?
is there any body that can help me ?
do you have any suggestion ?

Contributors
Replies
Views
9 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by sittas87

while i am upgrading my bios with one of file update that i found in vaio update site my bios is damaged .
now i cant see any thing on my displayer and it doesn't boot
what can i do?
is there any body that can help me ?
do you have any suggestion ?

Flashing the bios is the most dangerous upgrade you can do to your computer ,it maybe that you ruined the bios chip and will have to have a new on installed .the bios info is what boots the computer so incorrect info is only fixed with a new bios chip with the proper info in it .so to the laptop maker you go!.

buy a new laptop.

You should never flash a BIOS unless it has a fix you really need.

Try Removing the CMOS battery and installing it after 1/2 hr .I think it should Work

Try Removing the CMOS battery and installing it after 1/2 hr .I think it should Work

you think!! if the bios was flashed and something bad happened during the flash ,the default Bios is gone! removing the battery will do nothing

once BIOS was INTERRUPTED during upgrade you screwed. yogess77 your statement will only be of good help if masoud is wrong about BIOS.witch he clearly states that it was BIOS interruption

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.