Roxxar 0 Newbie Poster

My computer won't Post (bios won't turn on) after a power outage at my house.

What Happened:
There was a power outage at my house, all the electricity including my computer got turned off all of a sudden. I decided to go to bed because there was no electricity to test my computer, and waited for tommorow. Next day, turned on my computer, however, it tooked a unusual amount of time posting than it originally should, but it did start windows. But then after a few seconds logging into windows the computer restarted and it didn't post. I tried turning it off and on but it won't post.

Computer Behavour: Things I noticed after the power outage incident
- One of the fans in the front doesn't work
- The blue led in the front that indicates the post is off
- Everything else seems to be powered, the other fans, psu, graphic card fan, etc.
- No output on the monitar, since the bios won't start
- No Beep

Possible explanation for the problem:
- I don't think I was power surge protected because my computer was connected to the surge protetor that did not have the grounding wire (It was broken off), and the surge block was connected to a lamp that was connected to the wall outlet.

Things I tried:
- Try restarting bios, taking out battery for 10 mins
- Try d/c everyhting form motherboard and waiting
- Solving by elimination

Questions:
- How do you know if ram is not working?
- How do you know if cpu is wokring or broken?
- How do you know graphics card broken?

Weird thing:
I left my computer off with no electricity flowing through it for one day. The next day I turned it on it worked! But then it started to restart and no post after...
- Some times when I leave my computer on for a long time, the blue light in the front willl turn on however there will be a slight post.

I think it is my motherboard.

I appreciate it if you guys would help me out to solve what the problem is. Thanks in advance.