"How Do I Overclock A Video Card?"

How Do I Overclock A Video Card!!!!

I hear this question a lot. Not like the Motherboard where you overclock threw jumpers or overclock in the CMOS video cards can and now are a bit different. How do you overclock a video card you use "Software" Even more simple. Depends on the name brand but, most overclocking of Video Cards are done through Software. Simple answer and a simple solution.

Example: ATI's cards and nVIDIA cards are all overclockable using software some you cant but those are old cards. MOst video cards you buy today you can overclock with out a problem.

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Member Avatar for

How About I Say You Know Lots Of Shit And that you are never freaking on your computer .....lol ....anyways guy nice book you wrote there!!! 8)

NeonFXP I hope to see you soon man lol you used to be my main source for information/Eval Programs lol

It's been two months nothing yet hope you get back on dailup and have 24/7 to spare on the computer see you soon man hope to hear from you again.

and BTW I miss your 400GB+ FTP :)

on one of my computers i managed to overclock a 32mb Asus agp card using smartdoc.
It went from 32 to 128 then it melted.
so pay attention to the "unsafe temp. sign"

nearly all ATI cards can be overlcoked using ATITOOL but dont overclock unless you are sure you can add extracooling to it or else it will melt

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.