my printer does well when it comes to black printing but colour printing is fake am stranded coz i don't know what to do .pliiz if someone knows the problem and the solution to the problem am willing to be helped.

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

my printer does well when it comes to black printing but colour printing is fake am stranded coz i don't know what to do .pliiz if someone knows the problem and the solution to the problem am willing to be helped.

ok,i'll byte!
not much info giving ,printer make and model and how old ,do you use manufactors ink or cheap ink refills

Although it would be better to know some more info about your printer like model and time. But still you can try replacing your color inkjet cartridge or try cleaning the head carefully. Also check dust on the printer head. may be this will help.

What do you mean by Fake color???

Please give us some more info on the printer;
Make, Model, Age, OEM or AM Cartridges,...???

We will try our best to help

IKE

What do you mean by Fake color???

Please give us some more info on the printer;
Make, Model, Age, OEM or AM Cartridges,...???

We will try our best to help

IKE

after 10 days don't think they will be back !likely posted on about 10 help forms !and got an answer long ago

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.