I keep getting "not communicating with printer message". Lexmark support hasn't been helpful. I do not have the initial disk. I've unplugged, disconnected, uninstalled, etc, and nothing seems to be helping. Any suggestions?

Rikker

Just communicated with Lexmark. I'm out of luck until they update their drivers. You would've thought companies would have planned ahead in preparation for the release of Windows 7. I guess I'll check on Epson printers.

Hello I am new to the forum also. I have a similiar problem with the same make. I am running XP. I keep getting a missing .dll error. The error only occurs in Office: Outlook. I also contacted Lexmark. They said it was a microsoft office issue. Any Ideas anyone.

I keep getting "not communicating with printer message". Lexmark support hasn't been helpful. I do not have the initial disk. I've unplugged, disconnected, uninstalled, etc, and nothing seems to be helping. Any suggestions?

Rikker

While installing the printer have you checked the compatibility of the printer with your computer. If it is supported, than try to format your computer and than re-installing the printer driver. Also check for your inkjet cartridges in the printer that they are properly in place. After that you will be able to work with your printer. If still you are not able to work than try installing it on some other computer.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.