:?: some one please help me!
Ive just bought a new motherboard[MSI k8n NEO4-F] and i also purchased Amd AThlon 64 3000+ CPU and Also albatron GeForce 6600 w/ 256 mb ram. I also purchased a new 400 watt PS that had to have 24 pin connector in order to power up my mobo. Anyway everything was mathcing and it all turned on alright with no beeps or any problems. Oh and I also got 1 gig of DDR 400 ram. Well I installed Win Xp Pro and the screen seemed very uncolored but i figured it was beacuse XP didnt support the drivers. So the os installed without a problem and i installed new motherboard drivers and video drivers from nvidia.com but then all the icons are blank and the screen keeps blinking on anf off when i try to press on something and theres also pxiel dots on the monitor in random spaces. when i start up the computer the Win XP logo has lines on it that are white and the computers speed goes down dramatically. The Cpu temp is 33 degrees and the cpu has very minimum usability. please some one help me! I AM IN DIRE HELP! also i want to play WoW. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Ive just bought a new motherboard[MSI k8n NEO4-F] and i also purchased Amd AThlon 64 3000+ CPU and Also albatron GeForce 6600 w/ 256 mb ram. I also purchased a new 400 watt PS that had to have 24 pin connector in order to power up my mobo. Anyway everything was mathcing and it all turned on alright with no beeps or any problems. Oh and I also got 1 gig of DDR 400 ram. Well I installed Win Xp Pro and the screen seemed very uncolored but i figured it was beacuse XP didnt support the drivers. So the os installed without a problem and i installed new motherboard drivers and video drivers from nvidia.com but then all the icons are blank and the screen keeps blinking on anf off when i try to press on something and theres also pxiel dots on the monitor in random spaces. when i start up the computer the Win XP logo has lines on it that are white and the computers speed goes down dramatically. The Cpu temp is 33 degrees and the cpu has very minimum usability. please some one help me! I AM IN DIRE HELP! also i want to play WoW. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

hey
u have not mentioned anything about the graphis card which is the main thing regarding this problem
:lol:

Hi !!!!!!!
Did you fix your problem?! Because I have the same problem in my new PC with MSI K8N Diamond Plus, GeForce NX7900 256mb, Topower 520w, 2gb RAM, 250gb WD hard disk, I donĀ“t know what to do !!!!!!:sad:

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.