Hi there! My brother recently bought a new graphics card and he gave me his old one for the computer im building. Now the problem is that niether of us know what model it is and it wont fit into my current pc (too old) so im stuck with a major problem. I need to know if it will fit my new computer so i dont go buying one when i could use that one. Any here are some of the things i found out about it:
Its a red card.
Nvidia
MSI
Its got Samsung black rectangle thingies, 8 of them that say 'samsung 202 k4028163ho-tc50'
it has a big gold fan in the middle
its got a VGA and a TV out port
on the top it says '8868 ver: 10A'
it has 3 tabs and then one hooked one.
Sorry for the vague descriptions but i have no knowledge when it comes to graphics cards, any help is appreciated!

Hi there! My brother recently bought a new graphics card and he gave me his old one for the computer im building. Now the problem is that niether of us know what model it is and it wont fit into my current pc (too old) so im stuck with a major problem. I need to know if it will fit my new computer so i dont go buying one when i could use that one. Any here are some of the things i found out about it:
Its a red card.
Nvidia
MSI
Its got Samsung black rectangle thingies, 8 of them that say 'samsung 202 k4028163ho-tc50'
it has a big gold fan in the middle
its got a VGA and a TV out port
on the top it says '8868 ver: 10A'
it has 3 tabs and then one hooked one.
Sorry for the vague descriptions but i have no knowledge when it comes to graphics cards, any help is appreciated!

I have the same VGA Cart and I have the same problem. I am searching for a driver but can not find.
It is somewere on the NVidia site.

grtz

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.