An iron was plugged into the power strip that was plugged into a ups. The ups got overloaded immediately and the fuse tripped. I pushed it back in and let things cool. Now my computer will not boot. The DVD drive lights and the fan turns on, but the front power light does not light and that is as far as it goes. I hope it is fixable.
All 4 RepliesReply to this topic
Be a part of the DaniWeb community
We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, learning, and sharing knowledge.