How do i install my graphic cards power connecter? It has a side with a big black pin and 2 different other pin connecters. where do i plug them ect.:eek: as my comp is haveing power difficulties and i cant im sure i havent connected to the power supply properly.

please help me again so i can enjoy my new card :'(

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

usually they are just a molex connector (ie the 4 pin connector that your cd rom and hard drive connect with.) Did you try that connector?

yeah i hope i got it this time i disconnected my dvd rom this time to see if that works without problems. should be okay now. but now i have the first problem that i posted about everest system analysis report saying im losing power because agp fastwrite and agp not enable. it said pci is enabled but i have them both enable ?:(
im sure im losing power as well but not sure because i enabled it all in the bios.Does anyone think i have to update the bios? im not sure advice would be much apreciated.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.