I have problems with my microphone, it has stopped working on my pc, but when I have tried in the another computer, it works....

I cant understand what the problem is....
What should I do?

I will be very grateful if you can help me!

All the best,
Georgi

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Hello and Welcome to Daniweb ,save us all a lot of suggestions ,tell us what you did to try and fix it so far!!

Hello and Welcome to Daniweb ,save us all a lot of suggestions ,tell us what you did to try and fix it so far!!

Thanks for welcoming me to Daniweb!

So far, I have tested: Control Panel / Sounds and Audio Devices / Voice / Voice Recording / Test Hardware

Have also looked in Device Manager, but there are no problems....

And now, I don't know what to do. How to find out where the problem is?

Actually, the problem occurred during conversation in Skype, everything was normal, but then suddenly, microphone stopped working....

I have tested it on another computers, it works....but on my computer doesn't work....

Have no idea how to find out the problem....

looks like you tried all i would have suggested ,I think you should look as Skype as the cause of you problem ,but what to look for i have no idea,I have never used skype

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.