Hi to everyone
I noticed a few days ago that my CPU usage is up to 100%, the process was svchost.exe.
Also I find tuvurqo.dll and fccby.dll and a few other that were created in that day when this problem starts!
My question is: How can I delete these 2 files from my system, both files are in C:\WINDOWS\system32, I'm using XP and have the Nod32 anti virus!

Hi and welcome to Daniweb forums :).

Download HijackThis from here. Download it to your desktop and NOT a temporary folder.

==

Please download ComboFix by sUBs from HERE or HERE

• Save it to your Desktop
  • Physically disconnect from the internet.
  • Now STOP all your monitoring programs (Antivirus/Antispyware, Guards and Shields)
  • Click on your START button and choose Run. Then copy/paste the entire content of the following quotebox (Including the "" marks and the Symbols) into the run box.

"%userprofile%\desktop\ComboFix.exe" /KillAll

• Click OK and this will start ComboFix.
  • When finished, it will produce a log. Please save that log to a Notepad File and include it in your next reply along with a fresh HJT log.

Note:
Do not mouse-click combofix's window while it is running. That may cause it to stall.

* Re-enable all the programs that were disabled prior to the running of ComboFix.

* Post the following logs/Reports:

• ComboFix.txt
  • HijackThis log run after all the other tools have performed their cleanup.

CF disconnects your machine from the internet. The connection is automatically restored before CF completes its run. If CF runs into difficulty and terminates prematurely, the connection can be manually restored by restarting your machine.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.