Hello friends: I always get help here and I need it once more. I tried everything and still can't get rid of this nasty MyWebSearch. I don't want it. I went to my Internet connection and typed Google.com try to apply it but it won't work. Then I went to my control panel and deleted the MyWebSearch which is part of Webfetti. I first wanted to add a layout in one of the social sites I'm a member and that's when I got this nasty thing. I went to my computer and looked in my file folders and deleted that file and also FunWebProducts which is part of that too. I ran the scan for Malwarebyte-and Anti Malaware and it told me I had 15 viruses it removed them. I ran the TFC and the ERUNT and when I open Mozilla I still have this nasty MyWebSearch. How can I get rid of it? I need your help. Thank you so much and have a good week. I will be waiting for your answer.

Annamarie:(

Download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware (http://www.majorgeeks.com/Malwarebytes_Anti-Malware_d5756.html) to your desktop.

* Double-click mbam-setup.exe and follow the prompts to install the program.
* At the end, be sure to checkmark the Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish.
* If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
* Download the update from here if you have problems.
* Once the program has loaded, select Perform full scan, then click Scan.
* When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
* Be sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
* When completed, a log will open in Notepad.
* Post the log back here.

The log can also be found here:
C:\Documents and Settings\Username\Application Data\Malwarebytes\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\Logs\log-date.txt
Or at C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\Logs\log-date.txt

Make sure that you restart the computer.

=================

Download HijackThis Executable from here. Save it to your desktop.
Start HJT & press the "Do a system scan and save a log file" button. When the scan is finished a window will pop up giving you the option of where to save it. Save it to desktop where it is easy to access. Open the log file and then go to the format Tab and make sure that wordwrap is unchecked. Copy the entire contents of the file & paste it into the body of your post. DO NOT FIX ANYTHING YET. Most of what is there is necessary for the running of your system.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.