I got a call from a frind to help remove a virus problem they were haveing. I ran Malware bytes and avast and it cleaned up the major problems the viruse was causing. I was to run spybot but it is unable to connect to the server to update and I cannot register avast because I cannot connect to the website. I can go to google... micrsoft... ect but not the avast website, norton, avg, or any other website that has to do with antivirus. I copied the installers for avast and malwarebytes from a flashdrive. Any ideas on how I can get it to where I can connect to antivirus websites?? The main exe i deleted was bill103.exe... once it was gone... the computer was usable again.

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

I got a call from a frind to help remove a virus problem they were haveing. I ran Malware bytes and avast and it cleaned up the major problems the viruse was causing. I was to run spybot but it is unable to connect to the server to update and I cannot register avast because I cannot connect to the website. I can go to google... micrsoft... ect but not the avast website, norton, avg, or any other website that has to do with antivirus. I copied the installers for avast and malwarebytes from a flashdrive. Any ideas on how I can get it to where I can connect to antivirus websites?? The main exe i deleted was bill103.exe... once it was gone... the computer was usable again.

Its a small file conflict i think. PLease uninstall all your anti-virus applications, after disblin them. Then first u visit websites and check is the problem still exists. then install avast and check again. then u can install any other anti virus applications..................

i hope it cleared your problems....... tk care

bill103.exe is a malware. It is a koobface worm variant. You can search about it on the net. While maybe you can try below explanation to solve the computer that won't connect to any anti-virus software.

Click Start -> Run -> type regedit and hit enter.
Registry editor opens.
Navigate to the following keys by expanding the + at left of each key at left:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE
SOFTWARE
Microsoft
Windows
CurrentVersion
Run

In right part of window, right click to sysfbtray and select Delete. Confirm it. Close regedit.
Reboot computer.

Try to download a decent AV and/or update your current AV.

Hope it helps solve your friend's issue.

EASY METHOD: format your system.>!!! ah ah ah aa

thanks for your reply

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.