My laptop got infected with some virus, which trying to fetch the saved password from browser and other resources from my laptop. After it got infected, it affected a lot of exe and dll files. So many of the application I can't run now and even I can't connect to the internet now.
When I boot in the normal mode, got many security warnings of this.
But when I boot in safe mode and scan the machine for viruses, it can't find any viruses or spywares. Also I can't connect to Internet in safe mode,too.
But when I tries in normal mode,found a lot of viruses but as my antivirus expires, I can not remove.
I have now downloaded some antivirus and antispyware like AVG, Avast, Spybot, adware to fix the problem.
But I am not sure, whether it will work as when I started my computer, the viruses started to work.
I have some question. Any answer will be appreciated -
1. If I install the antivirus/antispyware in safe mode, can it be able to detect and remove the virus/spywares?
2. If I install them, will they work in normal mode?
3. Will I be able to connect to internet or need to install other driver/utilities?
4. If the antiviruses works and fix the problem, how can I make sure that all are removed?
5. How can I check the registry or clean up them from registry if it is get infected?
Waiting for your reply...
Thanks and regards,