Recently, each time I am closing down WinXP I get this: Ending Peogram TryBarAPPAV". Does anyone know of this application/program? I tried googling it and it only shows responses in spanish which I cannot read or understand. Of late my pc (WinXP) has become very slow and the commit charge in Task Manager goes sky high. I would appreciate any and all help re TryBarAppAV. Could it be a virus?

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Scan it with Mbam. Google will easily find it.

(Recently, each time I am closing down WinXP I get this: Ending Peogram TryBarAPPAV")....sorry for the typing error - should be "Ending Program TryBarAPPAV.... I 'google"d it amd it shows results in spanish only. I have scanned my pc with Panda Cloud antivirus and MBam but both came up with 0 virus detections. Can anyone here shed a little more light on this TryBarAppAV application? Could this be causing the high "peak commit charge" and slowing down my computer drastically - even locking it up? Thanks for help.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.