I have recently installed fedora 3 core after facing some problems as it was not installed on sata disk in enhanced mode.( I have changed the bios option to legacy and installed fedora). And after that recently i have again installed XP medial center edition in my system. There after grub is not coming and directly system is booting with Windows.

If I want to work with linux, is there any need to intall linux again? or please tell me a way to jus boot the previously installed linux. Please give me some solution for this.

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

actually if i insert the cd againwill the grub be installed for ever or each time i have to insert the cd for booting linux?and the link u gave is not working !!! Please help.

actually if i insert the cd againwill the grub be installed for ever or each time i have to insert the cd for booting linux?and the link u gave is not working !!! Please help.

Actually click the link, rather than copy it.

Once you've done this procedure, you shouldn't have to install it again, unless it gets overwritten.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.