Below is what I'm getting when I try nad start tor, any ideas?

M

ay 25 14:38:35.000 [notice] Bootstrapped 25%: Loading networkstatus consensus.
May 25 14:38:45.000 [warn] Received directory with skewed time (server '193.23.244.244:443'): It seems that our clock is behind by 6 hours, 59 minutes, or that theirs is ahead. Tor requires an accurate clock to work: please check your time, timezone, and date settings.
May 25 14:38:45.000 [warn] Our clock is 6 hours, 21 minutes behind the time published in the consensus network status document (2014-05-26 02:00:00 UTC).  Tor needs an accurate clock to work correctly. Please check your time and date settings!
May 25 14:38:45.000 [notice] I learned some more directory information, but not enough to build a circuit: We have no recent usable consensus.
May 25 14:38:57.000 [notice] Application request when we haven't used client functionality lately. Optimistically trying directory fetches again.
May 25 14:39:22.000 [notice] Application request when we haven't used client functionality lately. Optimistically trying directory fetches again.
May 25 14:39:47.000 [notice] Application request when we haven't used client functionality lately. Optimistically trying directory fetches again.

your system time is not cofiugre right.make sure your time and date is correct.

this log show the problem in time and date setting of your computer.make sure time and dates is configure correctly ?

I have time and date set to network time, I'm using Mint Linux, I don't know what else to do.

Tor is doing the exact same thing again. Last time this happened I uncheck 'Use Network Time' and then Tor started working, now nothing seems to work and my the date and time on my screen are correct. Any ideas?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.