We are proud to announce the first public release of Cassiopeia for MacOSX. Cassiopeia is a scientific wordprocessing and database-based document management system featuring
- scientific word processing with focus on content
- a super efficient equation editor (based on MathML content markup)
- a symbolic algebra system with automatic equation simplification
- a 2D graph module
- a simulation module
- management of documents in a relational database
- a bibliography repository
- multi user system for co-editing in a group
- LaTeX export for printing
- HTML export for WWW publishing
Get a first impression of what Cassiopeia does by checking out the following links:
Cassiopeia can be downloaded from our website http://www.advanced-science.com. Trial keys enabling all features are available for free. You can one here:
We would like to invite students, engineers and scientists to give Cassiopeia a try. Your feedback is greatly appreciated.
Detailed installation and setup instructions can be found here:
After installing the product begin with
and then work through the other guides reachable via the documentation link on our website.
If you encounter any problems or have questions regarding Cassiopeia do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to assist you.
Acrux GmbH - Advanced Science Subdivision