I think I'd like to get a few more replies before I try it. I do have 8 computers but I don't really want to try. I'll think about it over night. I have an Acer 1.8 ghz that no longer suits my purpose. I was thinking of giving it away. I suppose no one else will have much use for it either.
Just a note: the USB PS2 comnnector is the same as a normal USB port. I have a double ended connector so I can actually connect something to it, maybe a phone or an ipod. I've got an ipod that only responds with an hour glass so I suppose I'll use that for my experiment.
Just a quick question are you after plugging USB devices into a PS/2 port?
yeah i think thats what they are asking ,sound to me like they have a ps/2 y cord going from ps/2 to 2 usb's ,they are used for connecting a usb mouse and keyboard to a single ps/2 on a laptop generally i do believe, and i do not think a flash drive will function on it !
Apparently you cannot use the ps2 ports for anything except a keyboard and mouse. In case anyone doesn't know, the purple one is for keyboard and the green one is for mouse. But only 99% of the time. The other 1% is the reverse.