I have Sql server 2000 personal edition which i always use.But today when i tried to copy the while CD to my system,every files are copied except (msolap which is 97.1 MB size).Can anyone please tell me the link where i can get msolap fresh copy for this particular Personal Edition ?

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

That seems awfully big for a DLL. The only ones I can find by using Google are less than 10 MB. If you know the exact version of the dll, you might be able to find it in an online file repository. Just search Google for MSOLAP download.

Hi airbourne,
I didn't find what i wanted, tha't why i posted it here.I first searched it in google and i also knlw it's a dll file having less size.But i have SQL server 2000 Personal Edition CD in which the folder msolap size is 97.1 MB.
I want that the whole 97.1 MB folder back not the only less sized versatile msolap.dll file.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.