Contributors
Replies
Views
8 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by colon3l

It is illegal to share Windows related serials. Try contacting your Windows vendor for the issue.

There are tools that can retrieve your product key, but they are shady stuff.

The only one that I've managed to find that DOESN'T seem to be malware is badly uploaded. (you'll need to use some hex editor to trim the 0's in the file header)

download magic jelly bean and it will tell you the serial number of your XP installed on the machine

It seems to be possible simply with Everest or Aida32 :)

Doesn't appear possible with Everest Home Edition, but AIDA32 does give you your product key. Be careful where you download AIDA32 from as I just got it from Majorgeeks and it had a trojan attached, antivirus picked them up and all was well.
Dave

Doesn't appear possible with Everest Home Edition, but AIDA32 does give you your product key. Be careful where you download AIDA32 from as I just got it from Majorgeeks and it had a trojan attached, antivirus picked them up and all was well.
Dave

In fact only the EVEREST Home Edition version 1.51.195 gives you yout product key, the feature seems to have been removed in newer version.

This question has already been answered. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.