I am trying to log into my hotmail account since yesterday-I am unable to do so. also for their support and live helpline, they need you to log in for last 3 hours its not happening either.
Pls suggest a way to do it.

I am trying to log into my hotmail account since yesterday-I am unable to do so. also for their support and live helpline, they need you to log in for last 3 hours its not happening either.
Pls suggest a way to do it.

You're joking aren't you? Microsoft 'Support' is a legendary joke.

Microsoft are responsible for over 10,000 account names and details being dumped online (freely accessible in Pastebin).

Make a new email - make a couple, Yahoo and Gmail are available for free. Set them up so that they have maybe the same username - then when you tell someone your mail 'webmail@' you can say 'hotmail and yahoo' or something like that.

As for hotmail working - just keep trying at live.com to reset your password and details. Remember, they're running on Microsoft Servers which really aren't the best. Maybe it will clear up in a few days - meanwhile, Yahoo's running fine.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.